Monday, July 5, 2010

Buck Jr's 1st Birthday Party

Well, as you all know my beautiful baby boy has finally turned 1. We had lots of family and friends over to celebrate with us! I didn't get many pictures of everyone because there were lots of things going on but the ones I did get are great!

We had lots of drinks and deer burgers and deer sausage and chips and dips and lots and lots of cake. We all ate and hung out for a little while and when we were nice and full I put monkey in his high chair with his brithday hat and bib and had hubby bring out the cake. We had a special little cake made around a cup cake so that he could tear into it all he wanted. He wasn't really hungry anymore but he sure did tear that thing open! After the cake we opened presents. He got lots of gifts but it was hard trying to open all of them and make him sit down. He wanted to run all over the place and play (like little boys do).

Then we all went inside and had our own cake. I am now 7 months pregnant and by this time I was completely exhausted. One of my best friends from Texas came down with her fiance and she was nice enough to massage my shoulders which felt great! We were so full that all we could do was sit in the house and talk and let the kids completely wear themselves out.

All in all we had a great time and I know our little peanut enjoyed his 1st birthday party even though he probably won't remember it...I know I always will!

2 comments:

  1. Its so true that he may not remember but you always will and this day will always be special in your heart and now that you have it written down you can look back next year and read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time was had by all, especially by Buck Jr! Here's to another year filled with fun and wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete