Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hubby and Me

Hubby and I met way back in high school when we both least expected it. Football was always my favorite sport (even though it was too rough to play). When we talked the first couple of times and he mentioned fishing and hunting and him being a football player and all I was hooked. Then I just had to convince him that he was too. We started hunting together and got to know each and we both fell head over heels. It didn't take us long to realize that we both wanted to get married and have children and start a family, but being in high school we would have to wait awhile. The longer we were together the more I wanted to be around not just him but his entire family. They taught me soo many things I never wanted to leave.

We have had a lot of ups and downs and hard times on mostly the subjects of college and not knowing what our careers would be and religious issues so we just decided to settle and get married. We dated for 3 years and have been married for 1 1/2 years now and I would not have changed one thing for the entire world. I look forward to everyday with him and a wonderful future to come.




2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so happy that my brother married a woman that has become my sister. I remember the first day I met you and I knew I loved you then. Only because you had a kind face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I remember the first day I met you! You told me that you loved me and to take care of your brother! I knew if we had the chance to get to know each other we would be close!

    ReplyDelete