Monday, June 28, 2010

Generation Smith

For the longest time my hubby has been wanting to take a generation picture. At first I really didn't know what he was talking about because we had never done anything like that in our family. He explained it to me that it was grandpa smith, daddy smith ,and little smith either all boys or all girls. He had seen a picture taken like this of his father and grandfather so as soon as our boy was big enough he wanted one taken of them.

So he explained this certain picture in my head and you know once you get something in your head it just sticks there and nothing will make you happy unless it is perfect. Well, when we explained what he wanted to Maw being the professional photographer she is she said she could create exactly what he wanted.

Well, lil tad-pole's birthday is coming up and he is turning one so we thought this would make a perfect picture for his birthday cake. When we took the pictures I can honestly say she hit it on the head perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of my monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to give you your first blogger award!

    http://kayla-randolph.blogspot.com/2010/06/blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and such a wonderful tradition to carry down!

    ReplyDelete